[OSM-talk] Check my junctions - looking for someone to review my plates of spaghetti -- responding to feedback

courtland.yockey at mindspring.com courtland.yockey at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 24 11:53:43 GMT 2012

(my e-mail provider does not support threading)

I've had both positive and negative reactions to the examples I've put up.  The reason it appears that I've used turn restrictions to indicate lane direction-of-travel is that .. as far as I have determined .. painted turn indications on roadways in Delaware are legally binding and are as valid as stop signs or traffic lights as far as traffic law enforcement goes.  Therefore, I'm using turn restrictions to indicate key:access type of information, not just for the sake of mapping detail.  Could people consider this (adding information to the junction to support legally binding pavement markings) as seasoning on the plates of spaghetti and provide some additional feedback?  Thanks. --user ceyockey