[OSM-talk] [Osmf-talk] SOTM-EU 2012 ???

Pekka Sarkola Pekka.Sarkola at poscon.fi
Wed Jan 25 08:17:31 GMT 2012

Michael and others,

We will have Open Knowledge Festival in Finland on 17.-22.9.2012. I presume
it will be in Helsinki. At this moment, I know that there will be at least
to Open meetings:

- Open Knowledge Conference (last year in Berlin) http://okcon.org/
- Open Government Data Camp (Last year in Warsaw) http://ogdcamp.org/

So, it could be possible if we can have short SOTM-EU (2 days) in Helsinki
on that same week. Currently, this is just my own wild idea.

Rgs,

Pekka
ps. sorry about only in English email to Deutsch list. But my German is
limited to "Zwei bier bitte" and "Danke Schön" ;-)

---- Pekka.Sarkola at poscon.fi  --  Lue blog: http://paikkatieto.com ----