[OSM-talk] Critical Mass for license change-over

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sat Jan 28 12:56:04 GMT 2012

Lester Caine wrote:
> If we are NOW simply classifying 'undecided' as 'declined' which does
> seem to be the recommendation, then what is the point of waiting for the
> outstanding users to accept, anyway?

The point is that about 60 undecideds are still accepting the license
every day. If no one has got around to remapping that part of the map
yet then this late acceptance can still save a lot of work.

Look at this graph for a quick impression of the current agreement rate:
http://ni.kwsn.net/~toby/OSM/license_count.html

Tobias