[OSM-talk] Critical Mass for license change-over

ant antofosm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:38:36 GMT 2012

Hi,

On 28.01.2012 01:48, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> If anyone has the hardware and time and brain capacity to build
> something that generates "parallel planet files", my recommendation is
> to start setting this up now, even though the final algorithm might not
> be clear, so that once the algorithm is published you can react quickly.

Time is the scarcest resource here, at least for me, considering April
1st. If we first determined what is tainted in dialogue with LWG, second
developed the tools, and third set the deadline to allow for some
remapping, we might finally reach critical mass, which in my opinion
should be > 99.9%.

cheers
ant