[OSM-talk] Abuse of OSM data / censorship in Germany

Barnett, Phillip PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
Tue Jan 31 16:28:58 GMT 2012

Uninstall Sophos? Well, I'm on a corporate network, so that's not possible. But yes, clearly Sophos seems broken...

Just thought I'd flag it up anyway...

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 207 430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK
Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?