[OSM-talk] Submitting POI to OSM made easy

moenk moenkemt at geo.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 10 16:48:28 BST 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to introduce a tiny tool. It's purpose is to submit POI to the OSM
database. The focus is not to replace things like Potlatch or JOSM, it was
developed for Geocachers for easy POI submitting. But I'm sure you'll know
some people who might have use for this simple mapping tool.

Just point on a map and enter some information what can be found there. Also
it is possible to upload geotagged JPGs or GPX from navigation devices. It's
so easy that I assume even my grandma could do it. The most complicated
thing is getting the required account for OSM.

Let me know what you think about it: http://yapis.eu/?id=0&lang=en

Cheers,

-moenk

-----