[OSM-talk] Lightning fast car routing built on OpenStreetMap data, with draggable routes

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Jul 11 14:56:24 BST 2012

OSRM is mostly awesome.
Map changes are reflected within a very short period after an edit, however routing updates can be much slower.
It would be great if it was possible to find out the date of the OSM data being used by the router.
I did some corrections to roundabouts on the A41, I will admit that I messed them up during licence changes, on 13th June. Am still getting the same error.
Phil

--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 11/07/2012 13:26 valent.turkovic at gmail.com wrote:

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Maarten Deen <mdeen at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On 2012-07-11 10:45, mdeen at xs4all.nl wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys, this routing map based on OSM is awesome, drag and drop is
>> great, too bad it is unusable until turn restrictions get supported :(
>> But it is a great demo.
>

> We're still talking about http://map.project-osrm.org aren't we? osrm
> certainly supports turn restrictions! I tried a few in my area and they all
> worked fine.
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

Ups, you are right, I actually had few turn restriction bugs in osm
data, routing work great, this service is awesome.

mdeen at xs4all.nl
http://map.project-osrm.org