[OSM-talk] Update on redaction bot and minutely diffs

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Mon Jul 16 14:41:19 BST 2012

NopMap wrote:
> It's good that most of Britain has been processed, but it
> appears that the two areas containing London have failed
> repeatedly. As they probably contain the most complex
> data and highest density, I think they are critical and if
> they cannot be processed I'd expect the bot to run into
> trouble in most large metropolitan areas in Europe.

I believe the London (west) one was an issue with an odd relation: there's
special-case handling in the code for multipolygons, and this relation had
been a multipolygon at one point in its history but not at another. This has
been fixed so will should succeed on a future pass. As Robert has mentioned,
London (east) has succeeded.

cheers
Richard