[OSM-talk] Slippy map with Bing background

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Jul 20 07:00:37 BST 2012

Hi Alan.

As far as I remember we are allowed to use Bing imagery for tracing
inside the osm community, but we are not allowed to use the imagery
publicly on the web unconnected to tracing issues.
If I'm right, it is not allowed what you want - and I think, if it would
be okay, some would have done so already.

regards
Peter