[OSM-talk] Funny Twitter redaction comments

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Fri Jul 20 08:23:20 BST 2012

The following Twitter channel posts funny (imo!) comments about the
redaction and the damage it causes.

https://twitter.com/redactionbot

However not everyone shares the same humor and some comments are
considered offensive by mappers in affected areas. Some think this is an
'official' channel for the OSMF and asked me to mediate between them and
the OSMF.

Harry Wood replied to me yesterday and made clear that this Twitter
channel is in fact NOT controlled by the OSMF.

So I hereby politely ask the owner of the channel to remove the
following two tweets:

https://twitter.com/redactionbot/status/225142855168032768
https://twitter.com/redactionbot/status/225527356163502080

It will be much appreciated. Thanks!