[OSM-talk] Very not happy

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 23:39:00 BST 2012

I understand your reaction, but this has been announced for a long time
now. Around where I live and practically in all of Belgium hardly anything
disappeared. This is due to the hard work of myself and others to remap non
ODBL compliant stuff before the bot ran. I've also been contacting people,
trying to convince them to agree, which often worked. In only 2 or 3 cases
of large contributors it didn't. So we worked on it.

Which you can either choose to do as well. Or you can join the crowd and
use maps which you can't improve or reuse for your own needs.

In a few weeks/months all will be well again and the map will keep
improving once more. Even though it may seem dramatic, this is only a minor
setback.

Cheers,

Polyglot