[OSM-talk] Very not happy

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 23:55:29 BST 2012

Maetma 91 wrote:
> I do that.
> JOSM plugin say no problem
> and now you break everything
The licence check tools would have been showing problems. Nothing has been
removed that was not flagged in those tools.

>> So the only reason data has gone missing  is because nobody has bothered to clean it up :(
> That phrase is  INSULT to all people work hard to
Sorry you feel that way, but it's just a statement of fact ... some areas of the
UK have also been wiped because we did not have time to repair them but waiting
another year for this process was just creating more and more problems :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL