[OSM-talk] Very not happy

Vladimir Vyskocil vladimir.vyskocil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:27:08 BST 2012

On 21 juil. 2012, at 15:07, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 21.07.2012 13:19, Vladimir Vyskocil wrote:
>>> That's quite incorrect, millions of objects that were not flagged in
>>> those tools have been removed,
>>
>> I fully agree and support that ! I remapped a lot of things mainly in France, BAD map stopped showing them, JOSM plugin stopped report it as non compliant... But they are gone after the redaction bot pass...
>
> Can both of you give us the object IDs of a couple of these objects to investigate?

It's a bit hard to found but I looked a area where I'm sure I have done remapping and where many objects have been removed. I'm now surprised to understand that those objects seems to have been removed by a contributor BEFORE the redaction bot pass !
I still don't know why he did this, I'll try to contact him, but I suspect some sort of vandalism...
So, for now I'm not confident any more that the bot is the culprit in my case, sorry.

> Bye
> Frederik

Cheers,
Vlad.