[OSM-talk] City routing grid for Australia and the US

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:22:59 BST 2012

>>Kai, as I mentioned in talk-us (but I think you might have missed it), here's a few more cities for the US one that I would suggest adding that might help out in spotting problems.

Pittsburgh
Cleveland
Las Vegas
Toronto, Ontario, Canada (mainly because you added Winnipeg which is also in Canada)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

-James

== On second thought, Nashville, TN would be a much better choice than Cleveland, OH.  But I still also suggest the other cities I mentioned.  Also add Miami, FL to that list. -James