[OSM-talk] Very Happy - Looking forward

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:11:58 BST 2012

> "Vegard Engen mapped <insert changeset comment here>, near <a place in
the changeset>." ?

According to the wiki [0] that exists already:
https://apps.facebook.com/osmpinboard/

I've not tried it, however, and get an error telling me that the app
doesn't support https browsing - which I think is the default for facebook
now. I've been told about it working in the past though.

Joseph

[0] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Facebook