[OSM-talk] Coastline generation resumed

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 06:42:35 BST 2012

Minor update: I am now running three times a day. Exact upload times depend
on runtime which is largely a factor of dev server speed. Errors points are
definitely going down. Many thanks for David Groom for both hosting the
visualization and for often fixing errors before I can get to them, even
though I know when my runs finish.