[OSM-talk] gps traces on android

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:33:17 BST 2012

Hello, I'm very new to OSM and not sure if this is the best place to
ask, so sorry if I'm off topic.

I'd like to view pubblic gps traces on my android phone, and possibly
record some new ones with its gps... is it possible?

So far I've found out Androzic which is nice, and I can view Mapnik,
however it's not clear to me if I can view public gps traces from it...

Also, how do I view public gps traces them online/from the pc? I've
found route converter but I seem to understand you have to manually
download a gps trace in order to see it... I'd like for it to download
automatically all the traces in a certain area and display them on the
map.

thanks for any help,
renato