[OSM-talk] Edit review: intermittent waters

LM_1 flukas.robot+osm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 19:06:15 BST 2012

Hi,
I would like to support two ideas that appeared in this thread:
1. Peter Wendorff's about documenting discouraged/old tagging schemes
in wiki as such - with link to correct schemes.
2. Worst Fixers general idea of merging multiple tags describing the
same thing into one (possibly globally). That is if they really mean
the same.
Lukáš Matějka (LM_1)