[OSM-talk] Import guidelines review

Worst Fixer worstfixer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:09:51 BST 2012

Hello.

Ich read current import guide lines. They are long. Hard to
understand. Easy to ignore. Even established mappers some times fail
following. Even when they want.
Look: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

I did a redraw of them. To make understanding easier.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/WorstFixer/diary/17025

Do you have any comments? What to add? What to remove?

Ich want this image, or image like this, as import guidelines. We can
move current guide lines to "import guidelines clarification".

Ich also want this easy guide lines to be enforced by DWG. I will help
finding people who ignore it.

Nobody should be able to import loads of data without any discussion
and escape a block and or revert.

--
WorstFixer, twitter: http://twitter.com/WorstFixer