[OSM-talk] Presenting filter for openstreetmaps history RSS feeds

Peter Barth osm-talk at won2.de
Tue Jun 12 19:52:33 BST 2012

Hi Pavel,

Pavel Melnikov schrieb:
> Any comments and reports are still highly appreciated.

I guess you missed my comment in the forum, so I'm reposting it here
again:

---
thanks for this great little tool. I like it.
However, the filtering is still too conservative for my needs as still
more than 9 out of 10 changesets cover half of Europe. Thus, could you
consider a smaller threshold for filtering changesets out? Or even
better, adding (two) more parameters to your feed, enabling the user to
specify the threshold himself?
---

Thanks,
Peda