[OSM-talk] new bing hires updates not visible in JOSM?

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:23:43 BST 2012

Moving along, I can view the updated imagery using JOSM in Ubuntu.

For the mac, I found this,
/var/folders/Zp/ZpOE5tJJEy0E3dZIW-0jkU+++TM/-Tmp-/JMapViewerTiles_username

Which I then cleared, opening JOSM again in Mac, I still get the old
hires imagery and not the new ones.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:40 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> I use mac and linux, I can't find the "JMapViewerTiles_username" in my
> mac system.  Using the latest JOSM ver 5278.
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

cheers,
maning