[OSM-talk] Stale tiles?

Michael Haupt talk-at at campmaster.at
Wed Jun 20 08:01:52 BST 2012

Hi Maarten,

Normally you can mark a tile dirty just by replacing /status with /dirty.
On occasion the render servers get overloaded (then the /status stays at
"is clean" since the server hasn't processed the dirty-Request). In this
case you'll just have to wait some time for the servers to catch up again
and then your tiles will be rendered. Although in the past this was the
case regularly for some month now it happens rather rarely.

Regards,
Michael