[OSM-talk] Re : [Talk-ca] Coastline rendering in Quebec

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 8 16:35:36 BST 2012

Boucherville island polygons seems to be closed polygons and land is on the left. They are part of St-Laurent-Mtl relation.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?relation=1775822

A wetland is included in the relation
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/77938080).This wetland should
be removed from the coastline relation.

Yesterday night, i issued /dirty requests for the
tiles. This with no result. This morning I issued refresh requests with
http://www.informationfreeway.org/ and cleaned my cache. And,again, no
result is obtained.
There are other island affected on the St-Laurent and Richelieu rivers.

Pierre