[OSM-talk] Victoria seems to be missing.

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 19:00:24 GMT 2012

Removing a limited set of objects was proposed by rweait in
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2012-March/004589.html.
What was actually removed went beyond what was discussed. I proposed rolling
them back in
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-ca/2012-March/004599.html but
no one replied.

What do you think the best route is? I had been working on pulling out the
CanVec/Geobase imports and restoring the data to a consistent state by
adding back in major highways and coastlines, but the removals stopped that.