[OSM-talk] Google Summer of Code

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Fri Mar 9 07:01:39 GMT 2012

Hi All,

We were having very strong list of ideas in last two years as compared
to this year.
You can evaluate this thing from the following links.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2010
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2011

and

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSoC_Project_Ideas_2012

According to me we need to go for more ideas immediately as today is
the last day of submitting the applications and after that Google will
start evaluating to select organisations and may be will assign slots
accordingly.

So I request all to please spend a little time If you thinks you are
having a good idea that should or can be implemented in OSM.

Thank You.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in