[OSM-talk] No attribution on osm.org?

Floris Looijesteijn osm at floris.nu
Fri Mar 9 10:36:49 GMT 2012

No. That page only talks about how you should attribute if you're
using OSM yourself.

I nowhere read the required "© OpenStreetMap contributors, CC BY-SA"
for the map on osm.org.

Maybe my remark was a bit blunt, and indeed didn't recently change but
I still think it's not setting the right example.

Greetings,
Floris Looijesteijn