[OSM-talk] No attribution on osm.org?

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri Mar 9 14:16:48 GMT 2012

Andrew Ayre wrote:
> I can't imagine why the majority wouldn't agree on improving
> attribution.

I think the attribution is great as it is. There's a whacking great big OSM
logo and a big "Copyright & licence" link that leads to a more cogent and
helpful explanation of the licence than anything found elsewhere. I'm not
sure what more you might want - a looped .wav of Brian Blessed shouting
"OOOOOPPPEEEENSTREEEEETMAAAAAAAAP" and reading out every contributor's name?

cheers
Richard