[OSM-talk] David Groom

Niall Phelan Niall.Phelan at unep-wcmc.org
Tue Mar 13 15:30:15 GMT 2012

Hi there,

Would it be possible to get in touch with David Groom at PacificRim.net? RE a query on coastlines.

Cheers,

Niall

Niall Phelan
Senior Programme Officer

Marine Assessment and Decision Support Programme
UNEP - World Conservation Monitoring Centre
219 Huntingdon Rd, Cambridge, CB3 0DL.

T: +44 1223 814 688
Skype: niallphelan.wcmc

UNEP-WCMC - serving the biodiversity community for 30 years.

** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UNEP-WCMC. It is intended only for the person named above. Any copying, distribution, dissemination, disclosure or use of this message or its contents unless authorised by us is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately.

You should understand and accept that email communication with UNEP-WCMC is not a totally secure communications medium. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection and/or external compromise of security and/or breach of confidentiality in relation to transmissions sent by e-mail. Thank you.