[OSM-talk] GSOC2012 Video Based Speed Limit Detector

Emanuela Boroș emanuela.boros at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:04:00 GMT 2012

Hello,

My name is Emanuela Boros and I am a second year Software Engineering
master's student at the "Al. Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi, Romania and,
after I graduate, I plan to follow a phd program.

My research experience is focused mainly towards computer vision, image
processing, machine learning, multimodal information retrieval. It also
involves participating at international evaluation campaigns (ImageClef,
RobotVision) focusing on content-based image retrieval, image
classification and topological localization using visual information.

I am interested very interested in this project Video Based Speed Limit
Detector. I have noticed that the mentor associated with this project
doesn't have any contact details and  I would like to know who should I
contact for further clarifications before I start writing my proposal.

Thank you and best regards,
Emanuela Boros