[OSM-talk] GSoC 2012 - Application

Shivansh Srivastava shivansh.bits at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:43:03 GMT 2012

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your reply & insights.

I have already made my account, & was browsing through the Wiki.
Could you give me a link to the svn, so that I can familiarize myself with
the working of the code.

I have various jQuery (Javascripts) + CSS based ideas in mind.

1. Interactive jQuery Dialog box - the widget can be loaded & it would give
a brief description about the place.
2. MouseOver Effect - When mouseover some geographical unit, that part/area
will cjane country, when viewed from a large distance.
3. jQuery Tooltip - a descriptive message which passes html element as a
parameter onmouseover.
4. Any other such UI which comes to mind from anyone in the community?

Could you please send me the link to the git/repo which I need to fork out,
to get familiar with the project.

Also, I couldnt find the desired repo on -https://github.com/cyclestreets -
for the routing panel. If I am missing out on any link, please direct me to
it.

Cheers,