[OSM-talk] Database Rebuild scheduled to start on the 27th of March 2012

sabas88 sabas88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:20:52 GMT 2012

Il giorno 22/mar/2012 11:14, "Simon Poole" <simon at poole.ch> ha scritto:

> Not quite sure what your question is, but yes naturally any user that
hasn't agreed to the CTs can still agree and have his data included (at
least up to mid next week).

Nope, I've accepted long time ago but I checked the PD option.
If there would be issues again on relicensing I'd like to put my edits odbl
only..

> This should not be a problem for anybody that considers their
contributions PD anyway, but this is OSM, you can make a problem out of
anything :-).