[OSM-talk] GSOC-2012 Application

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:03:59 BST 2012

Hi Nikhil,
Thank you for your interest in OSM.  I am glad you are familiarising
yourself with OSM before applying for GSoC.

Are there any particular things you would like guidance on?

There is a template on the Google GSoC  application page showing the things
we would like to see in your project proposal, and I have also linked a
'processes' page from our project ideas page to you can see how GSoC works
- basically you do not need to find yourself a mentor - we match mentors to
projects as part of the application review process.

Regards

Graham.

--
Graham Jones