[OSM-talk] ODbL-clean Coastlines

NopMap ekkehart at gmx.de
Thu Mar 29 10:47:47 BST 2012

Paul Norman wrote

> When examining the data, I found most of the ODbL-dirty status was mainly
> from the following accounts:
> hasse_osm_korinthenkacker (Antarctica)
> Kin (Antarctica)
> Blars (US West coast)

Actually, in might be pretty simple in the first case. To the best of my
knowledge, the account "hasse_osm_korinthenkacker" (translation:
"hate_osm_nitpickers") is known for mass downloading, erasing and
re-uploading the unmodified data under his name. In his case dropping all
his changesets in the area might be the solution.

bye
             Nop