[OSM-talk] From where to download the 'An Open Road Map For Open Street Map'

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 09:05:21 BST 2012

Hi all,
       First of all , please CC me if anybody follows this up. Can
somebody tell/share from where I can download the 'An Open Road Map
For Open Street Map' video. I see the streaming version at
http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/content/open-road-map-open-street-map but
have no idea from where I can download the same. I also see quite a
few videos which seem interesting about OSM at
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ksutoebee/videos?rmalang=en_US but alas
all of them are streaming.

Does anybody know from where can I get videos, either via http/ftp or
bittorrent/magnet etc. ?

Looking forward for info.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17