[OSM-talk] Komuna e Malishevës, Serbia ?

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at flossk.org
Sat Mar 31 22:23:19 BST 2012

Ohh, Again !?

Does anyone care about these reports ?
I said it before and I'm saying it again, we can't monitor/administer the
map everyday and you know this, we don't even have enough people
contributing in OSM here in Kosovo and Serbians are using this opportunity
to change whatever they want in the map.

I don't think that you might want to loose contributors from Kosovo !?
You have to report these violations... how much will this last until
someone makes a decision ?
We have already reported so many violations till now.

Cheers,
Altin