[OSM-talk] State Of The Map US 2012 - Portland, Oregon - 13/14 October

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon May 7 16:33:05 BST 2012

Hi all,

We (the OSM US Chapter Board) are extremely excited to officially
announce SOTM US 2012! We told you a while ago that it was going to be
Portland, Ore., but we finally ironed out all the details. So here it
is:

State Of The Map US 2012
October 13-14, 2012
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, OR.
http://www.stateofthemap.us/

A big huge thanks goes out to our friends at Development Seed for
creating the event web site which turned out pretty awesome!

For those outside the US - while the focus of SOTM US will be on,
well, OpenStreetMap in the US, you are more than welcome to attend,
and to submit a talk if it is relevant to the US. A more descriptive
CFP will be out soon!

--
martijn van exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com