[OSM-talk] Copy-and-paste remapping

Tue May 29 04:30:42 BST 2012

At 2012-05-28 17:05, Frederik Ramm wrote:
>>The last three are not linked. Is there a reason for that, or should I
>>fix it? It might be useful to give at least overall bbox info - I'll
>>work on that.
>
>Adding links quadruples the amount of data on the page so I'm not a huge
>fan of links (don't trust Mediawiki) but if you think it is useful...
>where usernames are given, Pascal's "OSM heatmap" is a good indication of
>where that user was active.

I worked up just the first example at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quick_History_Service/Changeset_Lists#Wikipedia.2Cetc._imports_in_Czech_Republic

The rest are easily done now that I have scripts for it, but I get that the
page might get overwhelmingly large. How about sub-pages for each section
with my tables, and just the plain-text lists, a link to the sub-page, and
the summary line on the main page?