[OSM-talk] (dis)Honesty and Copyright

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue May 29 10:50:02 BST 2012

I am really astonished about the way some users on this list

react to a claim to respect  (my and CC-by-SA) copyright .

The whole business of changeing license IS about copyright.

If there is only a single grain of non-respect to copyright in your
heads

(those that are addressed, do know who I mean),

why bother supporting a license change then that is about

respect on copyright ????  Everything up and running up in your heads?

If TomTom or Nokia (just to mention a few major players)

will find proof of the slightest infraction (well ok, a bit more then
that)

of copyrights,  in OSM's database

they will publish that at a future moment  that suits them best....

Regards,

Gert Gremmen,