[OSM-talk] Edit review: intermittent waters

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue May 29 14:33:25 BST 2012

> 2. I don't think you should continue to make mass edits under the
> username "WorstFixer" because that implies that before you
> "fixed"
> things they were among the "worst" which has the potential to
> offend people.

I've not been following what has and hasn't been done, or is
proposed, but the username "WorstFixer" looked to me like someone
had changed their name after having had it pointed out that after
their "fixes" things were worse than before, and that anyone else
could have fixed things in a better way.

So yes, not a good username choice.

Ed