[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] proposed automated edit: forested wetlands

Worst Fixer worstfixer at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:50:23 BST 2012

Hello.

>>> But what would be the best tags to use? Would natural=wetland
>>> wetland=swamp ("An area of waterlogged forest, with dense vegetation.")
>>> be correct?
>
> I currently have no objection to this tag change. I have to propose a bit more.

Sorry for delay.

I looked at data. If you limit your edit to "note=Forested Wetlands",
you can remove also this set of tags:

note
USGS-LULC:CLASS
USGS-LULC:LEVEL_I
USGS-LULC:STATECTY
USGS-LULC:LEVEL_II
USGS-LULC:CNTYNAME

>> If there are no objections, I'm going to do this sometime today.
>
> You have falloff Mechanical Edit Policy, if you not want your account blocked.

You still have to follow Mechanical Edit Policy.

Ich analized USGS-LULC:CLASS subset. Looks like you (NE2) performed a
large ~15000 object mechanical edit of this on 2010-12-05. What was
content of this edit? Please document both edits on wiki not to get
banned.

I also want comment from user EdLoach who seems initial imported (~20
000 objekt now) and user Liber (~6600 objekt now) who seems be large
mechanical editor of it too.

Please document that import on wiki. Ich found it not on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue searching for
"USGS". Otherwise import must be reverted by current Policy. We not
even know that License  ist compatible.

--
WorstFixer, twitter: http://twitter.com/WorstFixer