[OSM-talk] Tool to detect incorrect oneways?

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Mon Nov 12 15:24:58 GMT 2012

On 2012-11-12 12:23, Maarten Deen wrote:
> On 2012-11-12 12:36, Ed Loach wrote:
>> I think this would show on the "small components" routing layer at
>> OSRM
>> http://map.project-osrm.org/
>
> I'm not sure what that actually shows (is there a description of it?)

There is a nice diary post explaining what it does:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/DennisL/diary/17853

Among other things, it detects "sinks" and "sources" - nodes where all
connected ways are incoming oneway roads, or all of them are outgoing
oneway roads.

> Moreover: the osrm website does not give a URL that you can use to
> download an area in JOSM and is therefor not really useful for this.

There is a second icon on the bottom right, below the gear. Click on it
and you get a remote control button for JOSM, among other things.

Tobias