[OSM-talk] Walking papers down

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Mon Nov 19 15:34:56 GMT 2012

It's a bit different in a number of ways. I would summarize the difference
(based on checking both out some time ago, things may have changed) by
saying that:
* Field Papers gives you space to write on
* Walking Papers allows smoother printing of multi page prints (2x2, 4x4).
Field papers seem to use the same system for scans, so those should work.

I haven't checked Field Papers in detail, which might be why I like WP
more. I hope it comes back online.

Btw. Also MapOSMatic has been down for a while. Anyone know how it might be
possible to help resurrect that?

Cheers,
-Jaakko