[OSM-talk] Searching OSM

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:59:38 BST 2012

If you pull it into JOSM and you can load up a fair chunk into JOSM these
days running it from a .bat file with extra memory then select and select
from selection or do a composite selection.  You still need to check each
one but that should work.  I'd also suggest double checking each one in
Bing.

The friendly way to do this is search using one of the .pbfs then cut it
down before loading into JOSM.  Then download the POI fresh edit in an new
layer and upload.

It could be done by bot but I think it would be too risky.

Cheerio John