[OSM-talk] Join HOT in Indonesia for a Few Weeks as a Tech Trainer

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Wed Oct 10 03:49:00 BST 2012

we have team that can help related to infrastructure, installation,
little map skill (because most of us integrator and developer), and
also managing servers.

and the core team can be part of the program, and we can grow, as much
as you can work with "ministery of education".

so we can create hugh team.

and we are working with WorldBank for integrating system with openstreetmap.

from install operating system, query sql, etc that our skill, and we
are in Indonesia, and one city where you work now :).
 only need 2 transit of busway transJ.