[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-fr] Continued aggression against French contributors (cadastre integration)

Pierre-Alain Dorange pdorange at mac.com
Thu Oct 18 18:32:32 BST 2012

Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> Both of these are technical issues that could be solved, and I'm
> prepared to help solve them - at least on the JOSM side, it would be
> easy to make it so that JOSM can store multiple identities and when you
> hit "upload" you can select which identity to use from a drop-down, and
> as for the many-accounts-one-email question, I'm sure that could be
> solved somehow as well.

It was probably a good solution (finding a technical solution to switch
easily from one account to another from JOSM).
But there are other good solutions : explain why it was better to do
this into a seperate account.
There was also very good technical solutions to detect big changeset,no
?

Requiring a seperate account is a very strange solution, difficult to
understand but if we have a agree god, sure we can...
--
Pierre-Alain Dorange
OSM experiences : <http://www.leretourdelautruche.com/map/>