[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-fr] Continued aggression against French contributors (cadastre integration)

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Fri Oct 19 11:50:44 BST 2012

No problem for me as long as the process in setting such hard rules is
transparent, community driven and reaches a consensus which is
obviously not the case at all stages here.
That's why I ask questions about governance... but nobody seems to be
interested and prefer to keep on focusing the dedicated account/import
issue which maybe seen as a way to avoid talking about governance.

Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France - http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest