[OSM-talk] Mapping an Area

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Oct 19 23:06:05 BST 2012

hi Alex and All :)

but adding both make "dirty" our map, isnt it?

my plan to draw a lake, and want to make it as POI's node search.

in my research, esp lake tangayika in africa, every side of this lake,
have a different species of tropheus, and i got a every side of the
lake create a strain.

take a look this picture/image

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/figures/1471-2148-7-137-1-l.jpg

and i got new species distribution also here, in indonesia,
psudomugill gestrudae, with blue and "red" colour.