[OSM-talk] "China's maps to be closely monitored for more accuracy" - China Daily

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Sat Oct 20 12:32:44 BST 2012

Humor is definitely not universal...

Just in case, I confirm that the first part of my post about
governance contained no humor.

But maybe "governance" is a censored word and the whole sentence has
been trashed for some readers and it looks I'm the only one to post
about this.

(disclaimer: traces of humor maybe be found in this post. In case of
allergy, refer to your local doctor.)

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France - http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest