[OSM-talk] Tracking Something/Anything in OSM

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 22 17:09:23 BST 2012

Hi,

There is a demo instance of the Activity Streams functionality:

http://suncobalt.dyndns.org:8081/

Zoom in to the area that you want and click Activity tab. There is a
link for RSS.

Right now I'm working on a more general solution to storing change
information because that's the main problem with such project -
processing OSC files (or even augmented diffs) is not enough to provide
relevant change data.

Paweł