[OSM-talk] Fw: [Mikel], Write a book micro on Google Map Maker for Packt Publishing

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 13:05:49 GMT 2012

So gang, any suggestions on how I respond to this? Anyone want to co-author a micro rant?

Hi Mikel,

My name is XXXX an Author Relation Executive for Packt Publishing. Packt deals in publishing computer books based on a wide variety of IT concepts.

Packt has decided to publish a new micro book on Google Map Maker. This book will teach using Google Map maker from scratch thro’ sample examples.

While looking  for potential authors I came across your resume and blog which confirms that you're an expert and have the desired skills to author this book.

Keeping in mind your interest, I look forward to work with you.

Thanks,